Match and Intro Class Cancelled

Sorry folks, the weatherman is predicting we’d need canoes to get from stage to stage on Saturday, so rather than risk a white water adventure, the Cabs have decided to cancel the match and the Intro class on Sunday. We’ll have to hope for a nice day on April 18th.

If you were hoping to attend the Intro class, we will look at putting one on in April (the Sunday after the match). I’ll post more details as they become available.

Doc Crumley